|Home ¦ Information ¦ Magnet Therapy|
|Caution: Persons fitted with pacemakers, defibrillators, implanted insulin pumps or other electro-medical devices should keep magnets and products containing magnets at least 18” (45 cm) from the device. Pregnant women should consult their healthcare professional before using magnetic products.
Magnetic energy is the strongest natural force in the universe and the power of magnets is one of the most basic powers of nature. The use of magnet therapy for health and well-being has an ancient history dating back thousands of years.
Today, we are experiencing an exciting revival of this ancient therapy. Resulting from the impact of more and more clinical studies and anecdotal evidence, 120 million people worldwide spend over $1.5 billion globally on the therapeutic benefits of magnets.
- Ancient Egyptians used loadstones to prolong life and improve health. It is said that Cleopatra wore a polished lodestone on her third eye, in the belief that it helped maintain her youth and beauty.
- In more recent times, Paracelsus (1493-1541) considered to be the father of modern medicine, believed that the "life force' of the body was most influenced by the force found in magnets.
- In Europe, Russia, China, Japan and many other countries, convinced of the benefits, millions of people continue to use magnet therapy.
IMPORTANT COMPONENTS OF WELLNESS ARE:
1. Absence of Pain
By far the most important motive for the use of magnet therapy is the presence of pain. Recently the pain relieving benefits of magnets re-emerged from 4000 years of history. The impact of clinical studies along with anecdotal evidence has resulted in the acceptance of magnet therapy as a natural pain relief alternative to allopathic drug treatments.
2. Proper Circulation
Using Plethysmography, a method for measuring blood flow in the fingers, experts have shown increased blood flow by as much as 300% when the finger is subjected to a magnetic field for five minutes or more. This increased capillary circulation speeds up the fluid exchange:
- a. bringing more fresh, oxygenated blood to the area.
- b. flushing away lactic acid and other pain causing chemistry at a faster rate.
3. Optimum Energy & Stamina
Dr. Kioichi Nakagawa, in his famous paper "Magnetic Deficiency Syndrome" outlines the correlation between magnetic deficiency and many so called modern diseases such as fatigue and general lethargy.
As cells perform their daily function, they become de-polarized. If sufficient magnetic energy is unavailable to re-energize the cells, the body becomes tired and run down.
The application of a supplementary magnetic field ensures that vital magnetic energy is available to polarize the cells - resulting in increased energy and a sense of well-being. For decades magnets have been used on racehorses to improve performance and accelerate recovery from injury. Athletes in Russia and many countries around the world are using magnets to increase body strength and improve performance.
4. Balance & Harmony
"Magnet Therapy assists the body to re-gain its self-healing electromagnetic balance naturally"
Ken Wianco MD. FRCS(C), FACS
A continual, adequate supply of natural magnetic energy can assist your body in achieving the balance it is striving for.